SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT MARKETING
💾️ — Everyone under 30 will tell you they’re skilled at social media. But I’ve done social media — literally — for babies (in my work with Baby Magic) all the way to seniors (with Senior Portal). Check out some of my campaigns!
#TravelWithBabyMagic (Baby Magic)
- Platform: Instagram
- While working at Riithink, a colleague and I brainstormed this summer campaign for our client, Baby Magic. The campaign (#TravelWithBabyMagic) was a series of summer traveling tips for parents of young children. I compiled the traveling tips and sent them to the client’s in-house marketing reps, who created images with products for posting. I then executed the campaign using Hootsuite and was the primary contact for the client’s social media for the summer. You can view Baby Magic’s Instagram here.
NOTE: I did not personally create the Baby Magic image – I worked with the client to brainstorm and execute the concept, and the client created these images in their in-house marketing department!
Blog Graphics (rockpaint)
- Platform: Pinterest
- During Summer 2018, I remotely managed social media for rockpaint, a company that sells rock-painting kits for children. Since the company intends to target parents with young children, I built the company a Pinterest presence. Over the course of two months, I grew the company’s Pinterest to ~450 followers with zero budget. I designed over thirty graphics to promote the company’s blog on the platform.
Scrub & Snack (Tree Hut)
- Platform: Instagram
- I brainstormed this social media campaign for Tree Hut’s Instagram with my Riithink colleague. Before I presented this idea to the client, I created mock-up graphics. Once the idea was approved, I created all the graphics and used Hootsuite to execute the campaign and manage the client’s social media during Summer 2018. You can see Tree Hut’s Instagram page here.
Voice Technology Vlog (Senior Portal, now re-named Viibrant)
- Platform: Vimeo
- In my time at Riithink, I helped produce a short vlog for Senior Portal (which is now called Viibrant), a resident engagement platform for senior living communities. At the time, the company was heavily integrating voice technology into its product and wanted to emphasize this new direction.
NOTE: The image to the left is a still from the full video, which you can watch here.
- Platform: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- During my time interning for SignUpGenius, I brainstormed the idea for a social media campaign where followers would use a printable sign to take pictures of their children on the first day of school and share them using #MiniGenius. I worked with my manager and the graphic designers at SignUpGenius to brainstorm and execute the campaign idea.